Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 questions

16 In which age, many homeless exist.
17 Which homeless is more, men or women?
18 Where do they live in?
19 What they are eating?
20 What is governmental attitude toward homeless?
21 What is citizen's attitude toward homeless?
22 What is family's attitude toward homeless?
23 Homeless should be saved or not?
24 And what is the reason?
25 Homeless problem is whose responsibility?
26 How can we decrease the number of homeless?
27 What will happen if homeless increase?
28 What will happen if homeless decrease?
29 Do you want to help homeless or not?
30 And what is the reason?

5 comments:

  1. 16.55~60 years old
    17.men
    18.park
    19.
    20.They give some measures.
    21.Many people are afraid of homeless.
    22.Some of them abandon them, some of them worry about them.
    23.Should be saved.
    24.They have rights and dignity as human.
    25.It depends on the person. Themselves,society,and so on.
    26.Increase employment.
    27.Many people feel uncomfortable or dangerous.
    28.Many people feel peaceful.
    29.Yes.
    30.I want them to be a member of society again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think homeless people spend their night at the park, or in the satation. I often see people who are lying on the floor at the station.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your questions are really excellent. I myself would like to know the answers to many of them. But, the purpose of this exercise was to practice finding the most realiable information using sources AND to cite the sources that you used--using MLA style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 29. I want to help homeless people who really want to come back society. Because I have watched a news that says some of them are being homeless with thier will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing that's implicit in many of your questions, and from some of the responses here, is that homelessness happens to other people and it can NEVER happen to "us." Please take a look at the following article. It's about a middle class woman who became homeless after she lost her job. But, she held on to her laptop computer and continued to write a blog about her experiences. That blog led to an internship for a magazine, which in turn led to a book deal. So, she went from homelessness to being quite a celebrity. Here's the full article:

    http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112801/fight-to-rejoin-middle-class-usnews

    Joseph Dias

    ReplyDelete